CoD4 Server

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
CoD4 Server
my cod4 server if you want to play, hackers welcome
IP/Port: 173.199.73.47:28960
I believe not many will join with the statement of "hackers welcome". Just a heads up, if you aren't already a cheater yourself, people who cheat do it to get themselves (at least most of the time) an advantage over others.

Hopefully you can recognize that.
Maybe he wants to see who has the best aimbot in the biz..
Quote Originally Posted by Izochor View Post
Maybe he wants to see who has the best aimbot in the biz..
Nothing that is going to be released free will be good.

and btw, many cheat developers I know personally have no interest in games like Call of Duty 4 anymore. It's dead. Guarantee you won't get anything better than something free joining his server.

Unless I join
Quote Originally Posted by CrunchLikeTwix View Post
Nothing that is going to be released free will be good.

and btw, many cheat developers I know personally have no interest in games like Call of Duty 4 anymore. It's dead. Guarantee you won't get anything better than something free joining his server.

Unless I join
i guess its because you are only here since 2016 but check my sig, i got my own aimbot :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchLikeTwix View Post
I believe not many will join with the statement of "hackers welcome". Just a heads up, if you aren't already a cheater yourself, people who cheat do it to get themselves (at least most of the time) an advantage over others.

Hopefully you can recognize that.

i got the server so people can have fun without worrying about a ban
Quote Originally Posted by R3Dx666 View Post
i guess its because you are only here since 2016 but check my sig, i got my own aimbot :P

- - - Updated - - -




i got the server so people can have fun without worrying about a ban
Completely misunderstood you. I'll check out the server sometime today.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?