WTSlet.colonel 3th for cheap

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
let.colonel 3th for cheap
sell ava account let.colonel 3th
sell for google play gift card or paypal for 75$
skype:mackel.dx
we trade just with omm
youtube.com/watch?v=xjjqrxy0K8U&t=19s
add me on skype :ava_gudguy
i have bought 1 account and sold 1 FYI.
sold close plz
Don't close. He's selling it to me, and I haven't received the account yet. I'll be creating a scam report later if he decides not to uphold his end of the deal.
Quote Originally Posted by FalconFaux12 View Post
Don't close. He's selling it to me, and I haven't received the account yet. I'll be creating a scam report later if he decides not to uphold his end of the deal.
Have you gotten the account now?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?