AngryTransactions in hold...

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Transactions in hold...

It's been like that for more than 30 hours... Low fees, i can understand, but with normal fees,
how is that possible?...

Did it ever happen to anybody?
Is it the wallet (electrum) or what?
It will get approved, if not youll get it back

I was waiting for like 3-4 days once, it sometimes happens, nothing to worrie about
Quote Originally Posted by Shades View Post
It will get approved, if not youll get it back

I was waiting for like 3-4 days once, it sometimes happens, nothing to worrie about
Thanks for reassuring still on hold though...
Quote Originally Posted by K4LI View Post
Thanks for reassuring still on hold though...
Send me your transaction hash. I will try boosting it.
Quote Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post


Send me your transaction hash. I will try boosting it.
035b23bc862a6484e93c6fa6e94991025465fc21d82491ac71 d1deb33701ce95

and

5f5b655a55bc85ee1fd14db8f82913df95d170ac8cae96a2dd 0b879900eacd44

thank you so much man

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TggW$GWGRRG View Post
blockchain has been stuck due to bitcoin values going up insanely, meaning more people transferring bitcoins and slowing blocks down
thank you for the info man
blockchain has been stuck due to bitcoin values going up insanely, meaning more people transferring bitcoins and slowing blocks down
I had to wait 3 days for mine but it went through eventually.
Quote Originally Posted by DChan88 View Post
I had to wait 3 days for mine but it went through eventually.
Its just slowing down atm, because so much people are sending transactions

All will go through
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?