VideoFidget Spinners

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
"to be cool you need to have one".
i have a PhD in fidget spinning, i know more than this guy and i say he's wrong. believe me, i know fidget spinners. i have the best fidget spinners. people they ask me about my fidget spinners all the time.
As someone who actually has trouble focusing I need something to do but fidget spinners don't work at all.
Get a fidget cube
Fidget Spinners , Best invention of 2017
Fun to toy with for about 5 minutes, far from the best invention of 2017.
As stated above, if it weren't for all the knock offs being sold, fidget cube.
I just watched that whole video, not sure what I am going to do with that information but I will definitely do something.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?