Evine claim form notarized?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Evine claim form notarized?
This always happen now? do i proceed to fill the form and mail it in? is it safe?
Quote Originally Posted by Xayus View Post
This always happen now? do i proceed to fill the form and mail it in? is it safe?
Yeah, that's required for evine. I heard that public notary won't care and will sign or stamp it and move on with their life, but I personally never tried it. People have though and it seems that it worked out for them.
yeah no problems I had it, I just faxed it back
Notary public can be done in local bank for free. scan it and email Evine.
this guy scammed me
Yes it easy once you get the paper signed everything is ezpz
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?