Fitbit thread deleted.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Fitbit thread deleted.
Hey I wonder why my fitbit thread keeps getting deleted.
In the rules it said that you can bypass the requirements by giving a vouch copy and I would love to give one away.
I am currently giving it to @Shadow
Quote Originally Posted by Boxxyy View Post
Hey I wonder why my fitbit thread keeps getting deleted.
In the rules it said that you can bypass the requirements by giving a vouch copy and I would love to give one away.
I am currently giving it to @Shadow
It can be opened once Shadow receives the Fitbit and can post a picture of it showing he really received it.
Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post


It can be opened once Shadow receives the Fitbit and can post a picture of it showing he really received it.
Thank you.
Thread can be closed.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?