Nexon Birthday Cracker

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Nexon Birthday Cracker
Hey, I was just wondering if one of the MPGH hackers could release a Nexon Birthday Cracker? Because I have this awesome account that is not yet secure and all I need to make it secure is the birthday for it.
it might be a good idea xD

THANK ME if you agree!
Gift me something and I'll give you mines.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
Gift me something and I'll give you mines.
I was actually going to offer a gift.
Talk on MSN?
mitchzacount@live.com
i agree its a pretty good idea
i guess >.> i could use it as well, ill c wut i can do? no garuntess
Bday crackers are patched. Ive done extensive research on getting another one, asking expert coders in all languages and have found out that you need about 300+ proxies to make it work.

Its not really worth it in that case because nexon will just disable queries per user and than itll be patched forever.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Bday crackers are patched. Ive done extensive research on getting another one, asking expert coders in all languages and have found out that you need about 300+ proxies to make it work.

Its not really worth it in that case because nexon will just disable queries per user and than itll be patched forever.
I've tried, didn't work
NextGen1 has tried, and he didn't get it to work either.
He got the source public, feel free to search the forum.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Bday crackers are patched. Ive done extensive research on getting another one, asking expert coders in all languages and have found out that you need about 300+ proxies to make it work.

Its not really worth it in that case because nexon will just disable queries per user and than itll be patched forever.
A public Birthday Cracker is already released?
Although the server was overloaded so the it had to shut it down for a couple of days.
But I don't want to have to wait for it to come back online.
I could send you link but ofcourse I'm not allowed.
And YES it does work I have tried it on a different account when it was online.
either way Birthday Cracker's are not allowed at MPGH.net because it is a tool that could help somebody hack another person's account or change the password so sorry btw I used one like last month from instantfags the ones that released the 1 Day VIP bullshit and they had one before their forums went down btw I also know that it worked because it actually helped me remember my old birthday that I use for Nexon
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?