Super Simple Average Calculator
As a few of you already know, I've started to get my feet wet in C++, and this is what I've got so far:
Code:
#include "stdafx.h"
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;
int x;
int y;
int main()
{
cout << "Let's calculate an average!" << endl << endl; // Simple title, going to figure out colors next
cout << "Input your first number: " << endl << endl; // Asks for input, no actual search for an input
cin >> x; // Grabs users input, stores it in x
cout << endl; // Line skip to make it look pretty
cout << "Your first number is: " << x << endl << endl; // Spits back x value, because why not
cout << "Input your second number: " << endl << endl; // Asks for input, no actual search for an input
cin >> y; // Grabs users input, stores it in y
cout << endl; // Line skip to make it look pretty
cout << "Your second number is: " << y << endl << endl; // Spits back y value, because why not
system("cls"); // Clear that shit
cout << "Your average is: " << (x + y) / 2 << endl << endl; // Outputs the average, super simple.
return 0; // Ain't returnin' shit.
}


Oh shoot this might be hard, I'll see what I can do to make the outcome 1.5!
