Aimbot for MTA:SA C++ Lua

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Aimbot for MTA:SA C++ Lua
Hello! I am looking for somebody who can potentially make an aimbot for 'Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas'

I will pay and give you all detail! Please post so I can PM you and add you on skype or anything.
This isn't the place to request other people to make hacks for you. This is a place for people to show off how far they've come in learning C/C++, ask questions when they need help, answer peoples questions when they feel they know the answer and to just discuss the general topic of C/C++.

Go out of your way, like the rest of us, to take the time to learn C++ from scratch, try to make a hack, see how far you get THEN come ask for help, don't just ask someone else to do it for you because no one will.
Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
This isn't the place to request other people to make hacks for you. This is a place for people to show off how far they've come in learning C/C++, ask questions when they need help, answer peoples questions when they feel they know the answer and to just discuss the general topic of C/C++.

Sorry, I did not realize this was the wrong board.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
Go out of your way, like the rest of us, to take the time to learn C++ from scratch, try to make a hack, see how far you get THEN come ask for help, don't just ask someone else to do it for you because no one will.
This is like asking a doctor to become a dentist because hes requesting dental assistance and has the money for it. People will do anything for money and that includes making a C++ aimbot (While finding somebody is hard, nothing is impossible)

I don't have the time along with the patience and skill to work on this type of program that I am requesting and it would take much time if I were to. Therefore, cha ching cha ching man.
Quote Originally Posted by Besot122 View Post
Sorry, I did not realize this was the wrong board.



This is like asking a doctor to become a dentist because hes requesting dental assistance and has the money for it. People will do anything for money and that includes making a C++ aimbot (While finding somebody is hard, nothing is impossible)

I don't have the time along with the patience and skill to work on this type of program that I am requesting and it would take much time if I were to. Therefore, cha ching cha ching man.
$50 won't get you much.
Quote Originally Posted by asdfdsafds View Post
Hi PM me
It seems like I can't PM people, my account doesn't have that right. Add me on skype(scorpiongeneral1) instead if you can.
YEAH GIVE ME PM
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us