QuestionSolvedneed help with some code and overall understanding

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
need help with some code and overall understanding
Hey guys so I am new to coding so I don't really understand much but I
watched some tutorials and made myself a WH

now I know that it is detected AF cause I used VAMemory.
now two Q' (Used the WH on -insecure OFC)

1.Does anybody knows the Dormant Offset? (for the code)
2.Does anybody knows a better memory to use or how to make one and help me with that?

thanks

(coded with C# if it has anything to do with the questions)
Dormant offset is 0xE9
memory classes arent detected, who told you that
Quote Originally Posted by certmemer View Post
memory classes arent detected, who told you that
a friend, maybe he just trolled me cause i am a newbie.
BTW, is there any way to detect that you are actaully seeing someone and not trough walls so i could change the color of the glow on the enemys body when i actually see them?

and ty for letting me know that its not detected
can you send me like a thread that explains everything (or more in depth) about the vac system?
There is a variable in the glowstructure called glowStyle.

Valve is collecting signatures of cheats into his database. If your cheat's signature matches one of the signature in the database, then you will get banned.
I already have glow the wh works but i am trying to make it that
when i see them it glows in another color than when i see them trough walls

rn i see them as red glow trough walls and that's perfectlly fine
but i want to see them in another color when i see them regularly without any walls in the way.
Quote Originally Posted by Arthur542 View Post
I already have glow the wh works but i am trying to make it that
when i see them it glows in another color than when i see them trough walls

rn i see them as red glow trough walls and that's perfectlly fine
but i want to see them in another color when i see them regularly without any walls in the way.
yes, bspotted
keep in mind it doesnt update too fast
I tried doing something with the bSpotted command in an else if
but it's not really working for me can you explain a bit more like
do i need a Int of bSpotted + localplayer or something like that?

BTW thanks for helping
in your player loop where you set the glow do a write a bool player+bspotted to true
Quote Originally Posted by certmemer View Post
in your player loop where you set the glow do a write a bool player+bspotted to true
like umm
bool BSpotted + dwLocalPlayer = true;
I am really confused xD
Quote Originally Posted by Arthur542 View Post
like umm
bool BSpotted + dwLocalPlayer = true;
I am really confused xD
bspotted+player
Quote Originally Posted by certmemer View Post
bspotted+player
but bspotted is a Int :/ ... I don't get it

- - - Updated - - -

BTW does anybody know if you can make an anti flash?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us