How often do you shave?

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
How often do you shave?
Title is pretty self explanatory, how often do you guys shave your facial hair (if you have any)?
I didn't shave for about 3 months, was growing a beard. But now I try to do it every 2 days.
How often do you clip your toenails?
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
How often do you clip your toenails?
About once every two weeks, never kept count but throwing an estimate.

I'm assuming you have a thick beard.
only the night before I have to work or if I'm going out perma 5 o'clock shadow
Every other day w/ a straight razor
Everyday, always shaved
Every 1 and a half week
I trim my beard every 4 days.
its been 11 months since the last time i shaved my beard, but i shave my body hair every week
Quote Originally Posted by Cuba View Post
its been 11 months since the last time i shaved my beard, but i shave my body hair every week

11 months O_O

Quote Originally Posted by WeakHands View Post



11 months O_O

Sadly, its not that long yet
I shave 2 times a week
Once a week, Saturday morning for week so I don't have to wear a beard net. Than I rock a neckbeard the rest of the week
Quote Originally Posted by DildoTheCloutGod View Post
Once a week, Saturday morning for week so I don't have to wear a beard net. Than I rock a neckbeard the rest of the week
Beard nets look hilarious, I would be ashamed to wear one.
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?