Dragon Ball

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Dragon Ball
So I just started watching Dragon Ball as like a side anime to watch when bored as hell, serious question though to anyone seen it / knowledge of the show, is it better to watch in sub or dub? I've seen all animes in sub so far but according to friends this is one anime worth watching in dub
sub is 1000000 times better

you will enjoy the humor and plot.
The dub isn't too bad but I still prefer the sub.
Don't be a fucking dirty pleb by watching dub.

Sub is the only way to watch anime
The Dragon Ball dub is better than the sub.
i think the dub is decent, i don't really like the voices in sub but its a bit better in some aspects.
Just started watching Dragon Ball (1986 the first like ever one) and honestly really conflicted between sub and dub, I am a big sub fan when it comes to watching anime but for dragon ball the voices seem better in dub?
Quote Originally Posted by Sashihara View Post
Just started watching Dragon Ball (1986 the first like ever one) and honestly really conflicted between sub and dub, I am a big sub fan when it comes to watching anime but for dragon ball the voices seem better in dub?
Nothing wrong with the dub. They choose good people to do them
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Nothing wrong with the dub. They choose good people to do them
True I am right of course in watching the 1986 Dragon Ball first right? I want to try get it all in order.. mainly so I understand the story behind it all
Dub in my opinion.

Voice actors have such a great tone and actually get you to know the character better, Goku for example is amazing in dub. Vegeta in DBZ too.
Not to mention fighting sounds in sub literally sound like kids slapping each other.
DBZ dubbed. Goku's JP voice is too high-pitched.
Quote Originally Posted by Gelatin-chan View Post
DBZ dubbed. Goku's JP voice is too high-pitched.
Did you know that Goku's seiyu is a very old lady that is 50+ years old? xD
Quote Originally Posted by Zenitram View Post
Did you know that Goku's seiyu is a very old lady that is 50+ years old? xD
Dubbed is my favourite. Brings back all the childhood memories.
Better Sub version, for my opinion
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?