SolvedNot receiving password reset email.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Not receiving password reset email.
My account is @thedown1 and when I try to reset it I dont receive the email.
I did that, checked every folder I had.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there any way I can get in private contact to make this recovery easier?
Made the system send the password reminder to the @ cox email.
Still didn't get the email, checked spam too.
Then it's a problem with your email provider. Check your filters, make sure they're not blocking our emails. Try to find your registration email, and add that email address to your contacts to make sure it goes through.
I've looked at my spam filter and there was nothing. I will try to add it as a trusted email.

- - - Updated - - -

Added the email to my trusted and removed the filter and still no email...
Can I email someone with my cox email to prove its mine and then have someone move it to a different one?
email is now the password. Log in and change both.
thank you, my savior. Close thread please.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?