Zombies Trainer for Redacted v41
Hello !
Here's my first post and release on this forum : an (almost) complete tool for Redacted Zombies.
Everything was built from scratch and I got the offsets myself. If you have any idea or help for new functionalities, just tell me!
I made this trainer because all current redacted trainers that I've seen are not updated and/or do not support more than one player.
(uh, I can't post links mods, please do something)
Enjoy the tool and don't forget to say thanks
Here's my first post and release on this forum : an (almost) complete tool for Redacted Zombies.
Everything was built from scratch and I got the offsets myself. If you have any idea or help for new functionalities, just tell me!
I made this trainer because all current redacted trainers that I've seen are not updated and/or do not support more than one player.
Here is a list of it's functions :
Support for all 4 players
GodMode
Unlimited ammo
Unlimited points
Custom process name
Change primary and secondary weapon
Supports the latest Redacted version
Screenshot of the tool :

And the virus scans :Support for all 4 players
GodMode
Unlimited ammo
Unlimited points
Custom process name
Change primary and secondary weapon
Supports the latest Redacted version
Screenshot of the tool :
(uh, I can't post links mods, please do something)
Enjoy the tool and don't forget to say thanks
