Trading Accounts! You'll get the better deal, trust me!
OK so I'm trading accounts! The IGN of acc is SD_Coolboy and it has some gp(enough to buy a small pistol)and an ak74 and 2 grenades!
All I'm looking for is an account with 5k or more gp and atleast rank staff sarg 1!
Yepp that's it, don't care about gun, k/d or gp, just want an account with 5k gp and atleast staff sarg....
Tell me here if you want to trade and p.m. each other acc info! Also the k/d is 263/367 so you cna make it an awesome usable acc xP IKR ripping myself off!!
All I'm looking for is an account with 5k or more gp and atleast rank staff sarg 1!
Yepp that's it, don't care about gun, k/d or gp, just want an account with 5k gp and atleast staff sarg....
Tell me here if you want to trade and p.m. each other acc info! Also the k/d is 263/367 so you cna make it an awesome usable acc xP IKR ripping myself off!!

