TalkingCA Pub 1.0

Posts 91–105 of 144 · Page 7 of 10
Jesus people the hacks work fine. Just rename the .dll to something else. Here I'll give you a start:

AHNLabs.dll
I love how no spread never works lol.. Also.. Great hack dude. I am surprised on how glitch key works XD
No spread does work. Pull a weapon out. Stand still. Activate NUM LOCK, press "U" which = 4. Walk forward like 3 steps. If your crosshairs don't spread out it worked. If not repeat the process.


-.-
did they patch game?
Did they patch the game? cuz none of my hacks are working now.. I've been using the Auto-Inject to Inject the Pub Hack V3 and it keeps saying failure and i do it the same way ever yday.. god this fails XD i need mah chamz!
Quote Originally Posted by misharevesz View Post
Did they patch the game? cuz none of my hacks are working now.. I've been using the Auto-Inject to Inject the Pub Hack V3 and it keeps saying failure and i do it the same way ever yday.. god this fails XD i need mah chamz!
no u dont u need a good eye sight and better reaction time.
so thats a yes then? they did patch? ahh fuck nexon XD
Dude............. PLEASE READ


I don't want to be mean but all of these hacks weren't perfect before the hackshield update. However, nothing is patched. They all work for me. They were always operating system dependant and still are to this day. Just try renaming the file and injecting the hack normally. If it doesn't work then it probably wouldn't have worked before the update.
Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
Dude............. PLEASE READ


I don't want to be mean but all of these hacks weren't perfect before the hackshield update. However, nothing is patched. They all work for me. They were always operating system dependant and still are to this day. Just try renaming the file and injecting the hack normally. If it doesn't work then it probably wouldn't have worked before the update.
um i renamed and everything...still disconnects...im running as admin, and the hack worked before patch...???
okay thanks bro sorry for the misunderstanding
That's what I am here for. Or so I'm told.
Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
That's what I am here for. Or so I'm told.
Uh, not to rain on your parade mate. But I've tried what you were telling us to do, unfortunately, your method did not work out.
(Renamed: Awesomehax.dll, ran as admin, used finject)
How about renaming it AHNLabs.dll like I suggested instead of something with hax in it.
if it still doesn't work then S2BU because it works for me and I don't even use hacks
Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
How about renaming it AHNLabs.dll like I suggested instead of something with hax in it.
if it still doesn't work then S2BU because it works for me and I don't even use hacks
Okay, I renamed it to AHNLabs.dll. Unfortunately, it still failed to work in the game (disconnected).
I really don't understand your language: "..because it works for me and I don't even use hacks."
lol, so you turn on hacks while playing but not use them? Well, you're a clever one.
Quote Originally Posted by gantor555 View Post
Okay, I renamed it to AHNLabs.dll. Unfortunately, it still failed to work in the game (disconnected).
I really don't understand your language: "..because it works for me and I don't even use hacks."
lol, so you turn on hacks while playing but not use them? Well, you're a clever one.
dude he knows a lot more than u about hacking, so i would not be a smartass to him if i was u...and try injecting after the game client is running? see if that helps?
Quote Originally Posted by gantor555 View Post
Okay, I renamed it to AHNLabs.dll. Unfortunately, it still failed to work in the game (disconnected).
I really don't understand your language: "..because it works for me and I don't even use hacks."
lol, so you turn on hacks while playing but not use them? Well, you're a clever one.
No and don't try to mix words with me. I test them for people because I know what I'm doing but I play without hacks. Currently they all work for me when used as instructed. They don't work for you? Tough shit I guess.
Posts 91–105 of 144 · Page 7 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?