Fake ID.

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Fake ID.
I am looking to buy a fake EU ID/Driver license/Passport.
Only name has to be changed.
Doesn't have to be very HQ.
I am willing to pay around 5$-10$ btc

Skype: ******boxxysee
For 5-10 BTC you won't get anything good. Only thing will happen is you will get caught like me trying to buy bogies lel.
Buy a good one. Just look it up. Fake ones that are LQ will get you nowhere.
Check secondeyesolutions.They are legit high quality
You're gunna need more than that for a decent one.
Reddit sub fakeids. It's like minimum $30 good luck finding $10 max
Quote Originally Posted by itzsheng View Post
Reddit sub fakeids. It's like minimum $30 good luck finding $10 max
and i mean 30-50$ for a rather decent fakeid (depending on what state you want) is still really good though

dont expect anyone to give you more than a handdrawn ID for 5$
With 10 dollars you will not get anything.

A good place to buy this is in reddit, but you must spend at least 30 dollars.
secondeyesolutions as someone mentiond here b4

verified more then 10 paypals with them, "Loadoo" which are really hard to verify with fake id's and some other places
or you can search the deep web lol
Quote Originally Posted by Boxxyy View Post
I am looking to buy a fake EU ID/Driver license/Passport.
Only name has to be changed.
Doesn't have to be very HQ.
I am willing to pay around 5$-10$ btc

Skype: ******boxxysee
check out Tidal Fakes on https://www.reddit.com/r/fakeid/
Hes got a deal Kentucky or Maine for $15btc
If you're buying a fake for $10, at least you'll have food and 4 walls.
Thank you everyone I will try reddit
Quote Originally Posted by Boxxyy View Post
Thank you everyone I will try reddit
going to PM you a website )
Quote Originally Posted by Boxxyy View Post
I am looking to buy a fake EU ID/Driver license/Passport.
Only name has to be changed.
Doesn't have to be very HQ.
I am willing to pay around 5$-10$ btc

Skype: ******boxxysee
I have a German ID psd somewhere on my PC, If you still need this HMU
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?