Montages.

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Montages.
=/ Editing montages, don't really know what section to put it in. Anyways if you have gameplay just send it to me VIA ******. Move this if it is in the wrong section.
I got some game play of CF of me sniping and hitting triples with the AMW.
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
I got some game play of CF of me sniping and hitting triples with the AMW.
Sweet, could you upload to ******?
gay people make montages.

czar does them a lot.
No lol you know how long that would take? I join a game and turn fraps on and it stays on for 10mins tell the game is over. Then when I think I have a lot of good clips I edit it all. So ever day I have like 3 hours of video to look at and cut the best parts out.
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
No lol you know how long that would take? I join a game and turn fraps on and it stays on for 10mins tell the game is over. Then when I think I have a lot of good clips I edit it all. So ever day I have like 3 hours of video to look at and cut the best parts out.
=/ So after you have like a couple minutes of gameplay and edit that all together send it to me?
DOnt worry they wont they are just dickheads!
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
yeah dude fraps raw video is fucking huge
30 seconds of video = 900MB
lol I know take youtube like 50 mins just to upload a 4 min video. Wegame.com is the best one no lag at all. But xtrap doesn't let you use it but I talked to one of the GM's and they said he would tell the people at xtrap.


Quote Originally Posted by Infamous View Post
DOnt worry they wont they are just dickheads!
To bad they didn't IP ban your spaming ass.
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
To bad they didn't IP ban your spaming ass.
58 posts in 4 years is spamming?
yeah dude fraps raw video is fucking huge
30 seconds of video = 900MB
=/ Compress it.
I use "Any video converter" to compress. It's free but it works well.
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
I use "Any video converter" to compress. It's free but it works well.
900 MB becomes like 70 with a good compressor.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?