OfferingFitbit SEing

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Fitbit SEing
Hello, I've recently started to rape Fitbit and I'm looking forward to working for someone and profiting from my current experience with SEing them.
You must provide me the accounts. I can do only pebble for now but if you have a method to get the retail to share with me I'll happily work for you using it for no additional costs.
We can discuss the prices on Skype, I accept only BTC.
You will pay after the order is marked as "Being processed.", it means the order is in the process of being shipped and it will never get cancelled.
I tried to SE only Charge 2 and Blaze for now, I can try the other devices for you as well if you wish.
Skype: laryrid.mpgh@gmail.com
So far I only tried UK. I think I can do US/CA as well without any problems but, if you want another country I can give it a try.
bump, done lots of orders
Quote Originally Posted by Laryrid View Post
bump, done lots of orders
MaYbE AdD PrOoF?!?




Bump, looking for more orders.
What's your prices like?
Quote Originally Posted by Brandun View Post
What's your prices like?
We can discuss the price on Skype, only if you're serious.
Quote Originally Posted by Laryrid View Post


We can discuss the price on Skype, only if you're serious.
my order got cancelled any fix round that
Quote Originally Posted by generator View Post
my order got cancelled any fix round that
Well, I usually keep my methods private.
If you wish, I can do the cancelled order for you.
only blazes or can do anything else?
Quote Originally Posted by Zeint View Post
only blazes or can do anything else?
I've done Blaze and Charge 2 until now, I haven't tried anything else but I believe these two are the hardest and I'll be able to do the others.
Bump.
Successfully SEing: Blaze, Charge 2, Alta HR. If you have a different model I can try it for you.
Countries: US, UK, CA, ITA. I can do more countries, just ask.
Using a private email bypass method, confirmation is instant and order gets processed usually within the day!
Is this through the official site or any site.?
Quote Originally Posted by Cobychris View Post
Is this through the official site or any site.?
It's done through Fitbit.
Bump.
/2short
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us