ExclamationHotel.com canceled my booking and told hotel it was fraudulent!!

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
If you booked using my method there is an extended way that has still been working for me. hit me up on skype: ******25.racks
Quote Originally Posted by pityparty View Post
Just use Airbnb legitimately. I know it's not as glamorous but it's cheaper than any hotel. Using these travel services is one of the riskiest things you can do.
That's what I ended up doing, splitting it between 6 people still cost me $215... 4 nights in a big city during a popular festival is pricey (Spring Awakening Music Festival in Chicago next week)
rip for your lost.
fuck and I was interested in buying one of these
Used one yesterday without any problems. You guys sucks inventing things. FK U!
I just finished using one today. I might've just gotten lucky
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?