WTBFitbit SE Service

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Fitbit SE Service
I've been adding a bunch of Fitbit SE'ers, most of them have their Do Not Disturb on 24/7 and reply once in a blue moon. The last service I tried getting done for a Blaze, it didn't work out so well because of a mishap but the guy was great and offered me a refund.

I need a Blaze SE'd and have currently $32 BTC in stock.

Anyone willing to help me out?
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
@ @Enzo.

Please add contact information to your thread.
Can you close this thread please?

Already got Kimchi to work on it. He has provided me the confirmation and I am awaiting the shipping info. Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by Enzo. View Post
I've been adding a bunch of Fitbit SE'ers, most of them have their Do Not Disturb on 24/7 and reply once in a blue moon. The last service I tried getting done for a Blaze, it didn't work out so well because of a mishap but the guy was great and offered me a refund.

I need a Blaze SE'd and have currently $32 BTC in stock.

Anyone willing to help me out?
add me on skype i can do it asap but my price is 42$.
Add my skype ******boxxysee
I can do this for $25 for you.
if you want i will give it the cheapest $15.00 for you to provide the account and me to se it, how does that sound?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?