Selling Semi-OG name: Toblerone (OF cape + 2 ranks)
I don't play MC anymore, who wants to buy my account? I really don't want to bid and I just make the price myself.
Price may sounds scammy, but since we're going to use middleman, it won't be necessary to be worried.
MC IGN: Toblerone
Migrated: Yes
Transaction ID: No sorry.
Capes: OptiFine cape.
Ranks: [Hypixel:VIP] [Mineplex:Hero]
Price is: $35
Contact me on Skype for purchasing : toble02 if that doesn't work, try HalfEntity.
*All transactions are made with PayPal Friends & Family.
*Middleman is required when doing business to avoid scam between both of us.
Price may sounds scammy, but since we're going to use middleman, it won't be necessary to be worried.
MC IGN: Toblerone
Migrated: Yes
Transaction ID: No sorry.
Capes: OptiFine cape.
Ranks: [Hypixel:VIP] [Mineplex:Hero]
Price is: $35
Contact me on Skype for purchasing : toble02 if that doesn't work, try HalfEntity.
*All transactions are made with PayPal Friends & Family.
*Middleman is required when doing business to avoid scam between both of us.

