Boiled cat pee
What perfume do you use
Angry bird cologne from zaras
liquid rotten cheese
Cat and dog saliva mixed
Wall Street from Fiorucci
Wall Street from Fiorucci
Dior Homme
Hugo Boss all the way
Many people here can't afford perfume.
So then you have to create your own.
So then you have to create your own.
i like old spice
smells great and lasts long too
smells great and lasts long too
a real girl??? on the internet?????????????????
can i have your autograph™ brand perfume is my favorite
can i have your autograph™ brand perfume is my favorite
I swear posts on general gets weirder and weirder.
Personally I use "KING".
Personally I use "KING".
Only Versace, but every time I buy it I have to spend few days without food.
Armani if you want something fresh, Davidoff Cool Water if you want something in between musk and fresh.
EDIT: Honestly, go to a fragrance store. There should definitely be one around you, and they'll let you sample pretty much everything they have. Just tell them you want either fresh or musk (or anywhere in between), how long you want it to last, strength, etc. They should hook you up with the right stuff.
EDIT: Honestly, go to a fragrance store. There should definitely be one around you, and they'll let you sample pretty much everything they have. Just tell them you want either fresh or musk (or anywhere in between), how long you want it to last, strength, etc. They should hook you up with the right stuff.
Atm I use playboy perfume because it's not strong where it hurts your nose *cough* Axe *cough*
Over here we classify perfume as women's fragrance and cologne for the men.
I am currently using Giorgio Armani and Chanel. I would really recommend Lacoste and Polo as well.
I am currently using Giorgio Armani and Chanel. I would really recommend Lacoste and Polo as well.
