Haze's Mult Hack

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Haze's Mult Hack






Credit: cerraosso,xtreme2010, Haze

Features:

ESP Box
Spotline
Health Bar
Name
Distance
Team ESP
Vehicle ESP
Cross Hair
Radar
Aimbot
Aim At Vehicles
Aim Lock (Head/Neck/Body)
Aim Key (Right Mouse/Alt)
No Recoil
No Spread
No Breath
Super Fire*
Bullet Mod*
Unlock All**
Spawn All*
Auto Spot*
Auto Fire*

*=Use with Caution
**=Trail Acc's only

How To Use:
1.Start The Hack
2.Start BF4
3.Use borderless full-screen
4.Kill N00BS

Any other questions ask below. Undetected As Of 6/4/17. Contact me if you want a private hack made for your self.

I am NOT responsible if you do get ban. Keep in mind that this is a public hack. I will try to keep the hack up to date.


Haze Mult Hack_mpgh.net.rar461 KB · 219 downloads Clean
Signature is detected of ceraosso's multihack. No point in releasing.


???.. I did not just compile the code from the source. I changed a good amount of things. It has been working fine for me when testing it.
AVG put it in carantine :L

Edit: disabled AVG and I can now run it, ESP doesnt work though.
I scanned this with the latest pb sigs(145 unique id's) and said it was undetected.
Thanks for scanning it. I am going to try to scan every day to reduce ban rates.
Quote Originally Posted by jzargo46 View Post
Thanks for scanning it. I am going to try to scan every day to reduce ban rates.
I dont wanna be annoying but Its best to ask the uploader. My ESP isnt working, the menu pops up but literally nothing works. what should I do? :L
Quote Originally Posted by Fleed View Post
I dont wanna be annoying but Its best to ask the uploader. My ESP isnt working, the menu pops up but literally nothing works. what should I do? :L
Are you running the hack as administrator?
Quote Originally Posted by jzargo46 View Post
Are you running the hack as administrator?
im not, let me try that.
Nope, nothing.
let me check 1 sec
Quote Originally Posted by jzargo46 View Post
let me check 1 sec
yeah sure.
Quote Originally Posted by Fleed View Post
yeah sure.
I think, I see the problem which is happening. The version which I released is not hooking properly. Ill have to work on. Sorry about that once it is fixed Ill re-upload it.
is this still safe to use??

- - - Updated - - -

yeh doesnt work at all. when will update?
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?