[Release]Tapper

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Looks good, but try get an icon and better GUI next time.
Quote Originally Posted by Chandman
Why does Visual Basic make you install Everything before you can use it?
Because you do not need to publish it, you need to get it from ur debug folder.
Publish = Production, In a production you want the user to be able to install and check for updates.

Debug Folder contains the application as a non manifest , which is compiled on a build, You can share that file without offering an install.

However , I personal prefer to use the publish function.
But that's me.


Note: When you upload a published file, you must also add the manifest folder and manifest file as well, there should be 2 files and one folder, all must be included with the install file. I cannot approve it until that is done, because as of now, I cannot install it nor check it. Upload the missing files.

Quote Originally Posted by Error Summary
Removed
Nice, but whats the point?
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
Nice, but whats the point?
In combat Arms you can use a tapper.

See vid:

Good job.
Hope it works?
ROFLMAO this is seriously madness. lulz. CA fails
Hmm could use a better GUI and Icon but w/e gj
Tappers = 2 lines of code
xDDDD I know right so simple yet so beastly
oh shit I forgot about reuploading to here T_T my bad
Now it's approved

Enjoy,
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?