did something change?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
did something change?
i tried to get to site and it always redirected me to a 404
did mpgh change servers or something lol
I don't think so, it may have, I'll ask Dave. But for most people this is a rarity.
Probably Dave just fucking something up again.
happened to me a long time ago...
happens to me sometimes
well this is first time, and ive been coming here, whether a member or not, for a long time lol so its a good reason to go "wtf"

kept redirecting me to mpgh.net/profile or something along those lines
mpgh failure
just keep refreshing or find a random page in ur history
I go straight to the Combat arms Section
& no nothing changed
Dave's server blows and Dave blows at HoN
The bloody site always laggs on me....
~
never gotten a 404 though
404 error --> Dave has fucked up.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us