combat axe gun

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
combat axe gun
1. project, I'm trying to make a gun that shoots combat axes
this is what I got for now
Code:
//magic bullet
MagicBullet1()
{
    self endon("disconnect");
    self endon("death");

    for(;;)
    {
        self waittill("weapon_fired");
        forward = anglestoforward(self getplayerangles());
        start = self geteye();
        end = vectorscale(forward, 9999);
        magicbullet("hatchet_mp", start, bullettrace(start, start + end, false, undefined)["position"], self);
    }
}
nothing appears when i shoot
2. project, I'm trying to make a combat axe go through multiple targets instead of only one if that's even possible,
I dont have any code yet so if someone could help me out
it's sad when you have to BUMP your own post
Quote Originally Posted by kresten114 View Post
it's sad when you have to BUMP your own post
I saw it but it was right before a test so i couldn't get back to you. I'll help this weekend so remind me
ok

edit:
sorry I forgot I got a lot to do this weekend, family related


________________________________
Stay Positive
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?