WTSOMARATION's Fitbit Service | Quick | Affordable |

Posts 1–15 of 90 · Page 1 of 6
OMARATION's Fitbit Service | Quick | Affordable |

Skype:OMARATIONz


Proof 1
Proof 2




(Since I don't meet the requirements, I will be offering a vouch copy.)
This user does not meet the requirements.

A vouch copy must be provided and once a vouch copy is received, the receiver must post an explicit vouch including pictures on this thread. No other sales can be completed until the vouch copy is completed.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
This user does not meet the requirements.

A vouch copy must be provided and once a vouch copy is received, the receiver must post an explicit vouch including pictures on this thread. No other sales can be completed until the vouch copy is completed.
@ @Vokul Services
You will be required to give a vouch copy.

I am from Canada and would glady take a vouch copy in exchange for a detailed review, Plus you will be required to run this service
Hit me up on skype project_offset
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
This user does not meet the requirements.

A vouch copy must be provided and once a vouch copy is received, the receiver must post an explicit vouch including pictures on this thread. No other sales can be completed until the vouch copy is completed.

Who would be eligible for the copy?
Quote Originally Posted by Vokul Services View Post
Who would be eligible for the copy?
Anyone over 1500 posts and this is an exception as usually you'd be required to give it to a staff member but I concede it's not always easy to find one who can and will accept a vouch copy like this.
Quote Originally Posted by Vokul Services View Post
Who would be eligible for the copy?

I am eligible
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post



I am eligible
already took it
suck it 8=====>
Goodluck with your service!
Please check your Skype.
I now can do ALTA HRs for $35. Buying 2 fitbits will give a significant discount.

The vouch copy is being done as we speak.
Vouch is in process, I live fairly close to the FitBit warehouse for Canada so stay tuned I should get my device monday or tuesday at the latest
Right now order has confirmed though!!!
Posts 1–15 of 90 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?