I'm sorry.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
I'm sorry.
Some of you migt have been thinking where the hell is milleny? well my computer broke like a month ago i only can go online once a week .
When my computer is fixed I WILL continue to make the trusted and untrusted list..
But for now i won't have the time to do it.
I'm sorry for being inactive but as you can see there was no way to get online every day and finish the list.

regards, Milleny
Quote Originally Posted by Milleny View Post
Some of you migt have been thinking where the hell is milleny? well my computer broke like a month ago i only can go online once a week .
When my computer is fixed I WILL continue to make the trusted and untrusted list..
But for now i won't have the time to do it.
I'm sorry for being inactive but as you can see there was no way to get online every day and finish the list.

regards, Milleny
Hey Hey, No worries little one,
Okies, Will be waiting to see yas online in a bit

Mely
All good Mely, We all missed you.

Good that your back now, I Missed you alot :S
Quote Originally Posted by R3V View Post
All good Mely, We all missed you.

Good that your back now, I Missed you alot :S
He isn't back for nao's D=, If Yas read, His comp is still broke and he can only go online once a week for now's,
Well. jeez sorry, i was just too overwhelmed to see that she/hes back, i missed it
Quote Originally Posted by Milleny View Post
Some of you migt have been thinking where the hell is milleny? well my computer broke like a month ago i only can go online once a week .
When my computer is fixed I WILL continue to make the trusted and untrusted list..
But for now i won't have the time to do it.
I'm sorry for being inactive but as you can see there was no way to get online every day and finish the list.

regards, Milleny
no problem, you didnt broke your pc to be unable to be on mpgh
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us