G'day All
Hey everyone, so here it is, another generic introduction thread.
Just a quick overview, I've been a longtime lurker (over 2 years) and during that time I've purchased several user services and other items so I like to think that I've been pretty involved.
I'm interested in game hacks (obviously) and also social engineering/money making, so hit me up if you have any ideas
Anyway, any questions just contact me. I look forward to meeting many more of you amazing people
Just a quick overview, I've been a longtime lurker (over 2 years) and during that time I've purchased several user services and other items so I like to think that I've been pretty involved.
I'm interested in game hacks (obviously) and also social engineering/money making, so hit me up if you have any ideas

Anyway, any questions just contact me. I look forward to meeting many more of you amazing people
