Bright silver M16A3

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
wow, it looks a bit like chrome^^ it will be better if yoo put all m16a3 mods in one thread :S
What above said, looks more chrome. I know how to make silver, I'll PM you what to do.
Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
What above said, looks more chrome. I know how to make silver, I'll PM you what to do.
Lol me too
Agree with Cristy.
Chrome is the way to go.
3.5*, gj.
hehe im good jkjk
It Looks as if someone has wrapped Foil around the gun ^^.. Damn I thought I packed my sandwitches not my gun :| Lol..

4.5/10
solice u made me laugh
Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
solice u made me laugh
Hehe I like to make some Jokes once in a while, like that gold M16A3, I missed the toilet again :|
omg i was laughing on the floor lol hahahah
Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
omg i was laughing on the floor lol hahahah
Thanks


/short
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?