URGENT! Need your help

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
URGENT! Need your help
So I have $1.1k USD stuck in PayPal. My account got limited yesterday after attemping to buy an iPhone 7 on apple.com. I am underage so I can't provide the documents they're requiring.

I need someone who is great at faking documents or I need the contact information of someome who does. Willing to pay $200 in BTC if my account gets unlimited.

I need (to):
-Credit Card Statement
-Photo ID
-Provide Information about payments
-Proo of Address
Quote Originally Posted by Sir Billy View Post
So I have $1.1k USD stuck in PayPal. My account got limited yesterday after attemping to buy an iPhone 7 on apple.com. I am underage so I can't provide the documents they're requiring.

I need someone who is great at faking documents or I need the contact information of someome who does. Willing to pay $200 in BTC if my account gets unlimited.

I need (to):
-Credit Card Statement
-Photo ID
-Provide Information about payments
-Proo of Address
go on some bl***hat forum and you'll find a person providing this service
Blackhatforums or wait 120 days
Quote Originally Posted by Luyna View Post
Blackhatforums or wait 120 days
Can you PM me a couple of sites?


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by generator View Post
go on some bl***hat forum and you'll find a person providing this service
Can you PM a couple of sites?
Quote Originally Posted by Luyna View Post
Blackhatforums or wait 120 days
Its 180 days mate
Quote Originally Posted by Autorise View Post
Its 180 days mate
True, thanks I forgot after wait that out. I hate Paypal.
Pretty sure I've seen people offering "graphics" service of this sort. But PMed you a site where I see this all the time
Post this in the User Service section, more fakers will be able to see your thread there.
Quote Originally Posted by Sir Billy View Post
So I have $1.1k USD stuck in PayPal. My account got limited yesterday after attemping to buy an iPhone 7 on apple.com. I am underage so I can't provide the documents they're requiring.

I need someone who is great at faking documents or I need the contact information of someome who does. Willing to pay $200 in BTC if my account gets unlimited.

I need (to):
-Credit Card Statement
-Photo ID
-Provide Information about payments
-Proo of Address

Go straight to secondeyesolutions.They offer documents starting from 35 in btc.I can vouch for them personally.
Quote Originally Posted by CloudUser View Post
Go straight to secondeyesolutions.They offer documents starting from 35 in btc.I can vouch for them personally.
did you provide your real information? and nothing happened?
This is why you make a legit account when you're at the rightful age to own PayPal, I guess people will never learn from other autistic people mistakes....
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
This is why you make a legit account when you're at the rightful age to own PayPal, I guess people will never learn from other autistic people mistakes....
Thanks for your helpful commen
Quote Originally Posted by Sir Billy View Post


Thanks for your helpful commen
"Commen" AHAHAHH
Damn, stuff like this makes me remember that sometimes this forum has nice people in it. Not just a bunch of flamers, shitposters, and autistic skids.

Too bad I can't offer anything to OP. But I will remember the suggestions others on this thread posted. Might be useful in the future for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
Damn, stuff like this makes me remember that sometimes this forum has nice people in it. Not just a bunch of flamers, shitposters, and autistic skids.

Too bad I can't offer anything to OP. But I will remember the suggestions others on this thread posted. Might be useful in the future for me.
if this was reddit you would do /remindme [t]
honestly this is another reddit with cancer transferred here
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?