COMMEND4COMMEND SERVER

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
COMMEND4COMMEND SERVER
Main purpose of this group is commending , nothing more. Invite friends & trade commends here.

You can use our official commend4commend server 24/7
connect 185.91.116.84:27031

Someone scammed you?
Show us proof(s) and we will ban him from server and group !

➜ How to commend ?
Join server , hold tabulator / tab
Use arrow keys or mouse cursor to navigate myself into someone's CSGO Profile
Find option "commend"
Choose from 1 to 3 options and it is done

Our group : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/c4cczsk
Its a nice idea I like it. Joined.
No one join why? I have 6 acc to send commend.
I need a mouse driver plug-in to play the game, hoping to find an able hacker to negotiate the price。
Nice idea ill join now
guys, I just saw its dead, come all now!

- - - Updated - - -

btw why dont you make it to casual, so there can play alot more players. instead of 10
i just wanted to have it . it seems theres no one online on ur server .
loool this server is dead? but it is good idea
yeah it dead but idea isnt bad, you could change some things and it would be good
will def join looks professional
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?