HiringLooking for Advanced Python Programming Help.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for Advanced Python Programming Help.
I have quite an advance project involving using probabilities models to formulate a mini-football tournament game.

I have completed quite a large section of the code but am quite over-whelmed with confusion at this point.

If you reckon you could be of assistance,

Please HMU on Skype: benjakef

Thanks.
I would also recommend putting it in the programming section for help.
^^^ BUMP ^^^

- - - Updated - - -
@Iridesence - There is no python section ;-(
Do it on Coders Lounge and ask anything.I will probably help u out too (except tkinter - GUI things)
@Kappatos Just posted it there =) It is text-based for now so there is no need for any GUI/Tkinter implementation.
^^^BUMP^^^ - Forgot to specify that I will PAY of course, it's not easy so I wouldn't expect help to me provided for free ;-)
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us