WTS55x NA Accounts Unverified - Inactive - Lv. 1-28

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
60x NA Accounts Unverified - Inactive - Lv. 1-28


Urs : King Rammus & Ufo Corki

x59 NA Accounts & x1 LAN Account

Selling all in bulk or min x5 accounts.

Accepting Bitcoin and Skrill, I don't accept PayPal.

Only offer!

Skype : pbe.shop



I know you said offer, but got a estimate? @PBE.SHOP
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
I know you said offer, but got a estimate? @PBE.SHOP
Only offer.
Quote Originally Posted by PBE.SHOP View Post
Only offer.
Then I'll lowball the shit out of you. $3.
//Daily Bump\\
She offered 3 so i'll step it up and offer 5 dollars.
Quote Originally Posted by Navkamal09 View Post
She offered 3 so i'll step it up and offer 5 dollars.
He*

Bid starting at $20 less offers will be ignored.
//Daily Bump\\
$30 Buy it now. BTC/Skrill
Quote Originally Posted by planetrekt1 View Post
$20 paypal
BTC/Skrill

Bump
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?