CAMPER FAIL

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
CAMPER FAIL
how not to camp in junk flea lol this was me vs randomhacker, hes not even watching were hes going lol

Tehehe. I looked stupid
lmao epic phail. Your a fking idiot look where your going!!!! T_T
i didnt know wat to do, knife him, pistol him, tea bag him, but i just shot him
Epic... lol

I hate junk flea o_O
I just walked there w/o seeing u. how amazing
i should have tea bagged him
Lmao, 1starred the vid
LOL that was hilarious. He backed up into you.
ROFLMAO
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :]
HAhhahahah! Fuckign fail
I wanna play with you or random soon
no hacks
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
HAhhahahah! Fuckign fail
I wanna play with you or random soon
no hacks
Sendi got g36e and i only hav an uzi. Result is pretty obvious
UZI is a good gun :]
Yeah but then sendi can kill me in 3 shots while I have to use like a whole clip to kill sendi
So what do you do with your free time, now that your not sucking cock anymore??
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?