DetectedRust AHK Script

Posts 31–45 of 47 · Page 3 of 4
- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iFile_shift View Post
This has been detected for a long time now, the developer of the script condemned use.

https:// snag . gy / WGiEM4.jpg
you reall shouldnt be showing peoples ******* names on a hack forum you idiot snitch.
Quote Originally Posted by nipl0m4st3r View Post
- - - Updated - - -



you reall shouldnt be showing peoples ******* names on a hack forum you idiot snitch.
What are you talking about?
Quote Originally Posted by keelan720 View Post
This is DETECTED btw.
Has been for awhile :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by M.A1380 View Post
yeah I'm banned I think you better use the corsair only
AHK, in general, is bannable now.
yeah I'm banned I think you better use the corsair only
This whole AHK code is detected, if you even run the program, you will be banned.
!!!is detected i got ban 2 time because of this
it detected now i downloaded it and got banned in about 5 days.
Stupid Question, but could this be used with extreme Inj ? to hide it or it will need to be decompiled and edited with new offsets everytime.
I have been banned for using this, do not use this anymore
I love all the people saying they got banned for this. Look at all the comments saying they got banned already, why the hell would you try and do it yourself if other people got banned? AHK is 100% bannable now in Rust, and the only way you can use recoil compensation is by using something like "Logitech Gaming Software", which requires a Logitech mouse. Anti-cheats cannot like EAC and BattlEye can't "check" - "scan" this program as of now to see what you are cheating with it, as of now.
Got game banned and didn't even used the mod. I only used the crosshair thing and I didn't have any guns to reduce recoil on since it was wipe day so basically I didn't even use it and after playing for 4 - 5 hours with it, I closed the game to take a break and when a I came back, I got game banned GG
Once again, you're a dumb ass. Other people said they were getting banned when they use the program, yet you still used it!
Posts 31–45 of 47 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?