VideoDemocrats hitting licks

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
I don't care about congress and whatnot, but all the best to that guy.
Quote Originally Posted by Luyna View Post
I don't care about congress and whatnot, but all the best to that guy.
Yeah, it's not really Congress that makes it news to me it's what this might mean for the tensions between the parties.
Depending on the identity of the shooter this could be a sign of a "war" between the two.
Quote Originally Posted by FlexGod View Post
Yeah, it's not really Congress that makes it news to me it's what this might mean for the tensions between the parties.
Depending on the identity of the shooter this could be a sign of a "war" between the two.
Yeah I got that haha, I just don't even read anything Congress related usually.
You'll go far using CNN as a news source.
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
You'll go far using CNN as a news source.
True tbh.
I only trust them on general news such as terrorism and such.
I've listened to their politic talks and it's just them sucking each others dicks talking about how much they hate trump lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger. View Post
Im kinda tired of all the politics poss..
It's not really politics tho...?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
Maybe he just hates retards in general
obv don't agree but it made me chuckle
Im kinda tired of all the politics poss..
Hates Trump... kills random republican senators. Makes sense... ???
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Hates Trump... kills random republican senators. Makes sense... ???
Maybe he just hates retards in general
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
Maybe he just hates retards in general
This actually made me laugh irl.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?