Using same giftcard to refund multiple times APPLE.

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by jjoony View Post
reloadable ones, they sell it at every big pharmacy (cvs, Walgreens)


i dont think u can change the billng address on those
Quote Originally Posted by Rakeshsharma View Post
i dont think u can change the billng address on those
you can....
I should try this method out. Have you tried it a second time?
Quote Originally Posted by Neglect View Post
I should try this method out. Have you tried it a second time?
I tried it 4 times bro, did you read?
Bro, think how you could recycle those gift card and get new giftcards and you are golden.
just remember, anything over $500 on those re loadable debit cards they will require you to enter your information and what happens is they will send you a personalized card in mail with your name on it. just saying.
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?