D3D9 Stride/NumVertices/PrimCount

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
D3D9 Stride/NumVertices/PrimCount
So I found a game with no hacks using D3D9 and D11 but you can choose, I have been running though each and every Stride/NumVertices/PrimCount. What I have found so far is that in this game, Stride 40 is every gun in the game which is good.

Problem 1:
But I want to create a pixel aimbot that focuses on shooting the other enemies guns, but if you have the same guns, this interferes because if it is going off color, it will see that a gun is on your car and try and shoot it off even though it can't because... well it is trying to shoot itself. I feel like there is a solution to this problem because then it would be a problem for every game using a pixel based aimbot, I would also shoot at my teammates. If anyone knows how to fix that please help.

Problem 2:
So the problem with Stride 40 picking up every gun is, it picks up a little more too and then youre just shooting at something you don't want to shoot at, well great I found a solution.. sorta. Using Numvertices, I can find each and every specific gun, problem is, there are A TON of guns and most that I do not have unlocked making it a little hard to even find their Numvertices but on top of that there are A TON of Numvertices and if I were to go through each and every one, it would take days of just scrolling through the numbers. So my question is, is there a way that might make it easier to find out the Numvertices of the guns without having to go from 1-100000000000000 for each gun?
int min = 0, max = 20000, cur = (min+max)/2;

if between min and cur, color it red, if it's between cur and max, color it green, if it's equal to cur color it blue.

if the object is red;
max = cur;
cur = (max+min) / 2;

if it's green;
min = cur;
cur = (max+min) / 2;

if it's blue; log it.

0 / 10000 / 20000 - red
0 / 5000 / 10000 - red
0 / 2500 / 5000 - red
0 / 1250 / 2500 - green
1250 / 1875 / 2500 - red
1250 / 1562 / 1875 - red
1250 / 1406 / 1562 - red
1250 / 1328 / 1406 - green
1328 / 1367 / 1406 - red
1328 / 1347 / 1367 - red
1328 / 1337 / 1347 - blue

Heyyy, it's 1337 and we only needed 11 steps.

You can find everything here;
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84959

steps(x) = ceil(log(x) / log (2))
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
int min = 0, max = 20000, cur = (min+max)/2;

if between min and cur, color it red, if it's between cur and max, color it green, if it's equal to cur color it blue.

if the object is red;
max = cur;
cur = (max+min) / 2;

if it's green;
min = cur;
cur = (max+min) / 2;

if it's blue; log it.

0 / 10000 / 20000 - red
0 / 5000 / 10000 - red
0 / 2500 / 5000 - red
0 / 1250 / 2500 - green
1250 / 1875 / 2500 - red
1250 / 1562 / 1875 - red
1250 / 1406 / 1562 - red
1250 / 1328 / 1406 - green
1328 / 1367 / 1406 - red
1328 / 1347 / 1367 - red
1328 / 1337 / 1347 - blue

Heyyy, it's 1337 and we only needed 11 steps.

You can find everything here;
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84959

steps(x) = ceil(log(x) / log (2))
So this is for problem 2? and all I have to do is copy and paste the code from the link into visual studios while adding some properties? Sorry I am new to messing with D3D stuff so I am a big noob

Basically here is what I've done:
Researched some stuff about D3D9 aimbots and found out I need strides and etc
Found some code for some loggers, but none worked
Found precompiled loggers and found one that works but I have to manually go through all the numbers
Found code for an aimbot for another game that works, all I have to do is change some stuff around but I am waiting to get the numbers I need
Realized that I also highlight my own teammates guns meaning the aimbot would shoot at them and now I am wondering how to fix that
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us