AHK v4

Posts 61–75 of 122 · Page 5 of 9
UPDATE: NOT GONNA BE CONTINUINH THIS BECAUSE MY HARD DRIVES GOT FRIED & I LOST ALL MY DATA & WONT HAVE MY PC FOR GOD KNOWS HOW MANY DAYS. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CARES. I lost years worth of important data in so fucking done
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
UPDATE: NOT GONNA BE CONTINUINH THIS BECAUSE MY HARD DRIVES GOT FRIED & I LOST ALL MY DATA & WONT HAVE MY PC FOR GOD KNOWS HOW MANY DAYS. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CARES. I lost years worth of important data in so fucking done
Wow, that's super unlucky... thanks for all the work you did up until this point. Hope you'll change your mind sometime though
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
UPDATE: NOT GONNA BE CONTINUINH THIS BECAUSE MY HARD DRIVES GOT FRIED & I LOST ALL MY DATA & WONT HAVE MY PC FOR GOD KNOWS HOW MANY DAYS. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CARES. I lost years worth of important data in so fucking done
Br brave bro', here's my strengh \ o /
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
UPDATE: NOT GONNA BE CONTINUINH THIS BECAUSE MY HARD DRIVES GOT FRIED & I LOST ALL MY DATA & WONT HAVE MY PC FOR GOD KNOWS HOW MANY DAYS. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CARES. I lost years worth of important data in so fucking done
Brent1000 i am so sorry to hear that you lost all data , and thanks for your work to improve cheats in r6s , dont give up m8 you are the best
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
UPDATE: NOT GONNA BE CONTINUINH THIS BECAUSE MY HARD DRIVES GOT FRIED & I LOST ALL MY DATA & WONT HAVE MY PC FOR GOD KNOWS HOW MANY DAYS. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CARES. I lost years worth of important data in so fucking done
This happened to me last year, I know how you feel. I literally lost over 5 years of work but I have rebuild since then.
I am so sorry to hear about this bro. Everything that you contributed up until now is amazing and thank you.
FIX FOR THE BUG:

1. Go to the directory that is displayed when you receive the error message "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming"
2. Create a new folder called "Update"
3. Launch AHK V4 and it should work!

This worked for me so, in theory, it should for you too.
Quote Originally Posted by StyfeR6S View Post
FIX FOR THE BUG:

1. Go to the directory that is displayed when you receive the error message "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming"
2. Create a new folder called "Update"
3. Launch AHK V4 and it should work!

This worked for me so, in theory, it should for you too.
Nice it seems to work for me but I will test in terro hunt
Quote Originally Posted by StyfeR6S View Post
FIX FOR THE BUG:

1. Go to the directory that is displayed when you receive the error message "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming"
2. Create a new folder called "Update"
3. Launch AHK V4 and it should work!

This worked for me so, in theory, it should for you too.
Thanks, it seems to have worked.
Bro make Windows + R and write %appdata% then create your folder nammed Update ! Then launch and enjoy

- - - Updated - - -

Tremor ? Im nt english .. V3 was better I find
It works for me ! Nice bro but I find that the no shake was better on v3

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE : V4 IS WORKING NEW STATUS
Quote Originally Posted by Mamadou12345 View Post
It works for me ! Nice bro but I find that the no shake was better on v3

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE : V4 IS WORKING NEW STATUS
Do you think the tremor was minor in V3? I have not tested it yet
Bad way (Roaming\Update\Norecoil.ahk) error.
is this going to get me banned
Posts 61–75 of 122 · Page 5 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?