OpenIV Question

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
OpenIV Question
Ok so as most of us know OpenIV is shutting down. I didnt know how they were gonna stop people from using it, but i opened it up and There was an update that was pushed yesterday. I'm assuming this update is to essentially break the program if you will. I have not updated yet for the simple thought that maybe somebody with more knowledge than me could reverse engineer the program to make it usable without updating. Does anybody know if this is a reasonable idea?
Try block internet connection to program with firewall. Im doing it.
I tried blocking the EXE in my firewall to no affect... suggestions?
didnt break on updating, just shows a disclaimer regarding the c&d letter from take2.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?