New Thread For MPGH?
Now, me being an avid visitor to MPGH I've noticed a lack of threads for hacks and mods. An solution to this would be Roblox. Now, hear me out. Don't go getting your pitchforks and torches out, wanting to hang me for such a ridiculous idea; calling me a f*cking 13 year old child who should get out of here. No, don't you see? Roblox is the future, there are thousands of players playing it at this current moment. That's already x10 the amount playing Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
I've come up with this sick new hack for Roblox. It will become public when a thread is made. Here is a little preview: https://imgur.com/a/rJ7EO
So, I hope this thread gets made on MPGH. Any questions on this hack contact me through my email: thisisatotallylegitemail420blazeit@t...joke mail.com
Thank you for reading this
I've come up with this sick new hack for Roblox. It will become public when a thread is made. Here is a little preview: https://imgur.com/a/rJ7EO
So, I hope this thread gets made on MPGH. Any questions on this hack contact me through my email: thisisatotallylegitemail420blazeit@t...joke mail.com
Thank you for reading this

