CoolOutdatedVice b3 (League of Legends Multihack) [Zoomhack, Chat-Spammer, AFK-Bot, Ping-Checker]

Posts 31–45 of 50 · Page 3 of 4
Downloading and testing
useful, thanks for this
this AFK bot is gg - lets play commander karthus again
Please show me , How to fix this Error . I'm playing LOL in Garena . Thank you,
This is Printscreen , i can't post image/Url= imgur[dot]com/SpMb6zN.png
'Access denied.'
Run as administrator.
if still crashes: pause your antivirus
I have done which you said, but it still does not work -_- ,
Details error : imgur[dot]com/kihgGKM.jpg . Thank for your help
Quote Originally Posted by zenkarid View Post
I have done which you said, but it still does not work -_- ,
Details error : imgur[dot]com/kihgGKM.jpg . Thank for your help
@Not Officer any help?
Quote Originally Posted by zenkarid View Post
I have done which you said, but it still does not work -_- ,
Details error : imgur[dot]com/kihgGKM.jpg . Thank for your help
No idea, you are running an "old" os. I'd recommend you to update to windows 10.
could you add something like a role caller aswell?
Quote Originally Posted by Syruz2 View Post
could you add something like a role caller aswell?
Just instalock works same.
Quote Originally Posted by Not Officer View Post


Just instalock works same.
lol thats not really the same thing, i wanna be polite, i even made a macro, but im just not fast enough for some matches
WOULD I BE BLE TO RUN THIS THROUGH WINE ON A MAC? sorry caps too lazy to retype
Quote Originally Posted by sanlity. View Post
WOULD I BE BLE TO RUN THIS THROUGH WINE ON A MAC? sorry caps too lazy to retype
This isnt made for mac.
Quote Originally Posted by Not Officer View Post


This isnt made for mac.
Understood, thanks.
Posts 31–45 of 50 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?