[CENTER]Google Se Ebook
Keeping my thread simple. Selling a ebook that will teach you how to se Google Home . Very simple ebook to follow anyone can do it. Takes 10-15 minutes of your time. Easy profit if you sell them on eBay, can be sold around $100+.
First ebook I create.
Price will be set at $35.
Contact me on Skype: ace.pz
Taking BTC only.
Approval Review
Contents of the eBook is safe and does not break MPGH rules. It has multiple pictures to follow along with making it a somewhat simple SE.
I'll take a vouch copy and post the review in the morning?
Since I'm still not eligible for a "vouch copy", I'll buy a copy from you for $20 and also give you a free vouch review. Please let me know.
Add me on skype to talk about how you want your vouch review formatted and what you want me to talk about in the vouch review. Obviously, I won't lie about your method being awesome, if it really sucks. It'll be truthful.
Originally Posted by clockw0rk
Since I'm still not eligible for a "vouch copy", I'll buy a copy from you for $20 and also give you a free vouch review. Please let me know.
Add me on skype to talk about how you want your vouch review formatted and what you want me to talk about in the vouch review. Obviously, I won't lie about your method being awesome, if it really sucks. It'll be truthful.
Thanks for the offer! Talked on skype.
Will sell next 2 copies for $25 each
Added you on Skype
Grammar: Although the author’s grammar is not perfect, it is very easy to comprehend what he is saying in the ebook. There are some incomplete sentences in the ebook, some words that are capitalized for no reason and words that should be capitalized yet aren’t--but, it does not matter. You will understand what he is saying.
Method : The method is great. My only gripes is the small investment ($5 or less) required to start the method; also, although a drop is not mandatory, it is very much highly suggested to use one for this. For veteran social engineers, it is very easy to know what that $5 investment is. If you’re new to SE, this is a great ebook to buy to show you some of the basics of SE in action. There are three requirements to get the method to function. The first is that thing that costs $5 or less, the second is something that causes Google to believe that you have a Google Home device at the moment, and the third thing is just an account.
Price : Perfect. You should be able to recoup the price after socially engineering you’re very first Google Home device and selling it somewhere such as eBay or craigslist or any other market.
Difficulty: If you do not have a lot or any drops at all, then implementing this method safely can be a challenge. A drop is not mandatory but it is highly suggested in the ebook. Another part that may take up some time is looking for the second requirement in the ‘Method’ section of this review--remember when I mentioned that there are three requirements to get this method to function? Obtaining the second requirement can take up time scouring the internet or physically leaving your house, possibly. I know for some folks, talking on the phone to do a social engineering session, instantly raises the difficulty of a method; luckily, with this method, there is no requirement to speak on the phone.
Structure : The good news is that there are pictures to help the reader visualize what it is that needs to be accomplished. The bad news is that some of these pictures are located in weird locations. For example, sometimes, a picture is randomly put inside of a sentence. But, overall, as long as the reader understand the message it’s fine, and, with this ebook, the reader should be able to understand the method.
Customer Support: The seller is available on Skype and responds rather quickly. He also will answer any questions that you may have.
Final thoughts : Very good ebook, I'd suggest that OP doesn't sell too many copies though to avoid saturation.
Originally Posted by clockw0rk
Grammar: Although the author’s grammar is not perfect, it is very easy to comprehend what he is saying in the ebook. There are some incomplete sentences in the ebook, some words that are capitalized for no reason and words that should be capitalized yet aren’t--but, it does not matter. You will understand what he is saying.
Method : The method is great. My only gripes is the small investment ($5 or less) required to start the method; also, although a drop is not mandatory, it is very much highly suggested to use one for this. For veteran social engineers, it is very easy to know what that $5 investment is. If you’re new to SE, this is a great ebook to buy to show you some of the basics of SE in action. There are three requirements to get the method to function. The first is that thing that costs $5 or less, the second is something that causes Google to believe that you have a Google Home device at the moment, and the third thing is just an account.
Price : Perfect. You should be able to recoup the price after socially engineering you’re very first Google Home device and selling it somewhere such as eBay or craigslist or any other market.
Difficulty: If you do not have a lot or any drops at all, then implementing this method safely can be a challenge. A drop is not mandatory but it is highly suggested in the ebook. Another part that may take up some time is looking for the second requirement in the ‘Method’ section of this review--remember when I mentioned that there are three requirements to get this method to function? Obtaining the second requirement can take up time scouring the internet or physically leaving your house, possibly. I know for some folks, talking on the phone to do a social engineering session, instantly raises the difficulty of a method; luckily, with this method, there is no requirement to speak on the phone.
Structure : The good news is that there are pictures to help the reader visualize what it is that needs to be accomplished. The bad news is that some of these pictures are located in weird locations. For example, sometimes, a picture is randomly put inside of a sentence. But, overall, as long as the reader understand the message it’s fine, and, with this ebook, the reader should be able to understand the method.
Customer Support: The seller is available on Skype and responds rather quickly. He also will answer any questions that you may have.
Final thoughts : Very good ebook, I'd suggest that OP doesn't sell too many copies though to avoid saturation.
Currently, there exists a major flaw with the method after I tried it. I'm working with the OP now to resolve the situation..I'll keep y'all posted. Basically one of the items needed to do a successful SE did not work as planned.
Update:
-The OP says that his job is to teach the reader how to SE a Google Home. I don't know what his definition of "SE" is, but, if it's getting google to send you an email saying that a replacement Google Home has been ordered. Then, he is correct, the ebook will teach you how to do that. But, as of right now, the Google Home won't actually be delivered. In fact, there's a very good chance that the replacement order will be cancelled.
Originally Posted by clockw0rk
Currently, there exists a major flaw with the method after I tried it. I'm working with the OP now to resolve the situation..I'll keep y'all posted. Basically one of the items needed to do a successful SE did not work as planned.
A flaw are you joking? That item you need is not my problem. Ebook clearly teaches how se google home, no one else has had this problem.
Originally Posted by Cr7prodigy
A flaw are you joking? That item you need is not my problem. Ebook clearly teaches how se google home, no one else has had this problem.
Since you're getting quite defensive, I'm not even going to be vague anymore.
You're right the ebook clearly taught me how to get an email from Google stating that a replacement Google Home was ordered which is what it seems like what you think an SE is? But, I don't see them delivering it. Here's the reason why I believe it'll fail, the VCC needs at least $137 on it because Google will do a pending charge on the VCC when they send the replacement to you. They will drop the charge once you return the Google Home that you said was defective to them.
The ebook only tells you to get a VCC. He says in his ebook that he buys his VCCs from cheapvba.com. I chatted with the OP and he told me to buy the cheapest VCC from cheapvba.com, which, I did exactly that. I even sent him a screen shot of what VCC I'm about to use, and, he told me to use that particular one in the screen shot. I used this VCC to then order a replacement Google Home. Then, a few minutes later, google will sent an email stating to contact my bank because something was wrong with the payment method.
Originally Posted by clockw0rk
Since you're getting quite defensive, I'm not even going to be vague anymore.
You're right the ebook clearly taught me how to get an email from Google stating that a replacement Google Home was ordered which is what it seems like what you think an SE is? But, I don't see them delivering it. Here's the reason why I believe it'll fail, the VCC needs at least $137 on it because Google will do a pending charge on the VCC when they send the replacement to you. They will drop the charge once you return the Google Home that you said was defective to them.
The ebook only tells you to get a VCC. He says in his ebook that he buys his VCCs from cheapvba.com. I chatted with the OP and he told me to buy the cheapest VCC from cheapvba.com, which, I did exactly that. I even sent him a screen shot of what VCC I'm about to use, and, he told me to use that particular one in the screen shot. I used this VCC to then order a replacement Google Home. Then, a few minutes later, google will sent an email stating to contact my bank because something was wrong with the payment method.
Lawl defensive? Nah your clueless on how to use a proper vcc to se after me explaining many times. U showed me screenshot of price of vcc not name of it so i assumed it was correct. You bought some google vcc.
@Cr7prodigy let me know if you are offering a vouch copy.
Bump/ to short
Easy ebook to follow and easy money.
Here is what google sent me after using a cheapvba VCC as suggested in the OP's ebook. Notice that it says that the replacement order is "on hold". In other words, Google will not ship the replacement.