Power Leveling Service - CLOSED

Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5
Power Leveling Service - CLOSED
Power Leveling Service has been discontinued.
Well last night went pretty well except the fact that half my customers were Choobs and im not gonna waste my time on them. Also I wanted to remake this to be more organized.

ALSO ALL OLD REQUEST HAVE BEEN CANCELLED PLEASE SUBMIT A NEW PM!

REQUIREMENTS FOR ME TO HELP YOU!

1. Atleast 100 Post on MPGH
2. Must have atleast 600 gp so I can buy Machine Gun and Extra Clip.

HOW THIS WORKS!

1. PM me your Account Name and Password - NOT IN-GAME NAME!
2. I log on and VIP Hack Quarantine Regen and get up to 18999 Kills in 1 game.
3. This gives you 1-2 Ranks if your high level already, and up to 6-8 ranks if T Rank. You get around 25-35k GP.

Please allow up to 2 hours for this process - BASED ON HOW MANY CUSTOMERS I HAVE.

WARNING THE FOLLOWING MAY OCCUR!

1. ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED!
Wow dude your so nice. I wanna do this but I would wanna get myself banned xD I need my kd up. K, I got an idea. I will be PMIng you my Info, then I will 1 vs 1 u and then you hack up some other noobish acc i got. deal?
Quote Originally Posted by JustinFatalx View Post
Well last night went pretty well except the fact that half my customers were Choobs and im not gonna waste my time on them. Also I wanted to remake this to be more organized.

ALSO ALL OLD REQUEST HAVE BEEN CANCELLED PLEASE SUBMIT A NEW PM!

REQUIREMENTS FOR ME TO HELP YOU!

1. Atleast 100 Post on MPGH
2. Must have atleast 600 gp so I can buy Machine Gun and Extra Clip.

HOW THIS WORKS!

1. PM me your Account Name and Password - NOT IN-GAME NAME!
2. I log on and VIP Hack Quarantine Regen and get up to 18999 Kills in 1 game.
3. This gives you 1-2 Ranks if your high level already, and up to 6-8 ranks if T Rank. You get around 25-35k GP.

Please allow up to 2 hours for this process - BASED ON HOW MANY CUSTOMERS I HAVE.

WARNING THE FOLLOWING MAY OCCUR!

1. Your account gets banned
2. Your account doesnt get banned.
3. I dont have enough time and you gotta wait till the next day for it to happen.
I smell a scam.
Its not a scam... I helped like 5 people last night. If you dont trust me then dont send me your info!

Also how is it a scam if I accept any rank?

You can make a new account and Il level it for you lol.
Quote Originally Posted by JustinFatalx View Post
Its not a scam... I helped like 5 people last night. If you dont trust me then dont send me your info!

Also how is it a scam if I accept any rank?

You can make a new account and Il level it for you lol.
I never said, I didn't trust you, I simply am concern for the community.

I will not give you my info, because I got a lot of nice gear (a few perms. and I will not like the losses).

Also, I wouldn't do this, because someone can simply look at the combos and see I got a crap load of combos and KNOW that someone is hacking. >>;

Kick out of a lot of rooms ftw?
It kind of does seem like a scam but I feel I can trust you.
Main reason im doing this is because I was lucky enough to even get these hacks I met a another hacker about 2 months ago and he gave me some ok VIP hacks.

Now he quit playing CA and gave me his best VIP Hacks for free and I cant really pay him back for it so I figured I would help MPGH because I love this community.
Quote Originally Posted by JustinFatalx View Post
Main reason im doing this is because I was lucky enough to even get these hacks I met a another hacker about 2 months ago and he gave me some ok VIP hacks.

Now he quit playing CA and gave me his best VIP Hacks for free and I cant really pay him back for it so I figured I would help MPGH because I love this community.
That's fine and that's nice of you, you should give me that VIP hack. :P

If you do live up to your promises and not scam anyone, you'll be in my list of respected people (in my head).
Well if anyone who don't care about their accounts(main acct) have him OPK in QM and it will be banned at some point. No kidding Nexon is looking at the QM OPKers now and good luck lvling it there to get it banned.
Well I don't have 100 posts but I'll send you 15$ in the mail if u want that. And how many ranks would you be doing?
Quote Originally Posted by mwb1234 View Post
Well I don't have 100 posts but I'll send you 15$ in the mail if u want that. And how many ranks would you be doing?
You can't even read, he said he'll take any ranks.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
You can't even read, he said he'll take any ranks.
Yes i got that. I meant like would he get 15 ranks? or 10 ranks? so if I started at SSG would he go to CPT or whatever...
no he meant how many times will he rank him up
LOL, Justin, want to level my noob account?
I'll PM you it, you can choose whether or not to power it,
Never actually had a high account, :L
CSM isn't high?!?!?!
Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?