MATCHMAKING NOT WORKING

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
MATCHMAKING NOT WORKING
Hello

Matchmaking is not working for me
I have waited several hours to get into 1 game and not 1 game has popped up for me
This is what is happening...

Waiting in a solo que with every map selected
23 minutes of waiting, and not 1 game has popped up
https://gyazo.com/56c71b1b4905db0ac037a065dd93ff4d

And...

This is what is shown in console
It keeps refreshing and saying the same thing every few minutes
https://gyazo.com/379f6f5f2b29d60a4afcd80d37fc45a4

Pls help me
Ty
increase your ping to 350
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
increase your ping to 350
I have typed mm_dedicated_search_maxping 350 in console, 350 times.
The problem still persists

- - - Updated - - -

+Bumping thread...
How do I fix it???????????

- - - Updated - - -

I have my max ping set to 350, I have every map selcted, I have not found 1 game yet

https://gyazo.com/cc1707eafd404c411f6585c1ebba633d

And I have been WAITING 40 FUCKING MINUTES FOR NOTHING how do I FIX this?????

THIS GAME IS A FUCKING JOKE FUCK YOU VALVE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

- - - Updated - - -

IS THERE ANYONE WHO HAS HAD/HAS THIS PROBLEM AND HAS A FIX??????????????
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?