2 Questions
Hello, Everyone.
I am making a trainer for a single player game, and I have an address i need to NOP, for no reload, how can i NOP an address in C++?
Also, I want to make an item traine for Fallout 3, is there a way to have a .dll or .exe write commands into the console, such as player.additem <ITEM #> <AMOUNT> ? As I have found a complete list of item #'s.
Thanks,
Archey
I am making a trainer for a single player game, and I have an address i need to NOP, for no reload, how can i NOP an address in C++?
Also, I want to make an item traine for Fallout 3, is there a way to have a .dll or .exe write commands into the console, such as player.additem <ITEM #> <AMOUNT> ? As I have found a complete list of item #'s.
Thanks,
Archey

As i am new to trainer making im starting wiht something easy, just for some reason it crashes the game when i try shoot now (see my above post)