Steam account with level 76 | VAC on CSGO | Has games such as PUBG, Rust and BO2
Hello.
I don't know if anyone wants to buy an account like this one because of the VAC Ban. But I'll give it a try.
Information about the account:
Steam Level 76
VAC Banned in CSGO
Has 113 games. A few good games: PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS, Rust and Black Ops 2
Almost Master Prestige in Black Ops 2
3 Years of Service in Steam
Has a lot of backgrounds and emoticons in Steam Inventory.
Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/markovidlund/ⓘ
Payment: PayPal OR a CSGO account with a rank, with minimum of 30 wins in competitive.
If anyone got interested, hit me up in Skype: walttu.w


I don't know if anyone wants to buy an account like this one because of the VAC Ban. But I'll give it a try.
Information about the account:
Steam Level 76
VAC Banned in CSGO
Has 113 games. A few good games: PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS, Rust and Black Ops 2
Almost Master Prestige in Black Ops 2
3 Years of Service in Steam
Has a lot of backgrounds and emoticons in Steam Inventory.
Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/markovidlund/ⓘ
Payment: PayPal OR a CSGO account with a rank, with minimum of 30 wins in competitive.
If anyone got interested, hit me up in Skype: walttu.w



