I satisfied all the requirements for launching a service. I've had 2 thread before and they were approved just fine. What's the matter with my latest one? I need my service running asap.
Still would like to know what caused this to happen so I can fix it and launch my service.
I thought the prem seller/premium rank allowed that rule to be bypassed?
I'll gladly provide a staff member a vouch for the service so that this can be opened? I've had 2 service threads before that got approved so I'm just confused why this happened (unless the rules changed since then).
"If you do not currently meet these requirements, you can bypass them by providing a 'vouch copy' and successfully receiving a vouch from any staff member listed below willing to give said vouch."
If I can't do that, then I can work on just posting on other parts of the forum. I'd like to know though what we can do.
Still need 300 posts at least, yah...
I assume you understand it now, dispute closed.